台灣人權景美園區 Jin Mei Human Rights Park
These video clips are were shot last weekend in Taipei at the Jin Mei Political Prison, which is now a human rights park. The KMT want to turn it into a cultural park where artists can dance and perform. It is a dark, but important part of Taiwanese history. The KMT wants to turn it into a cultural park so that they can ERASE their (KMT) ugly history in Taiwan.
Taiwan Dream Foundation
Monday, June 29, 2009
- Name: Eric
- Location: Tainan, Taiwan
- 台灣人權景美園區 Jin Mei Human Rights Park These video cl...
- My interview with FAPA-YPG <!--[if gte mso 9]> ...
- No Communication Commission The National Comm...
- Freedom to oppress In terms of media freedom,...
- Anything but panda-monium! I'll be the first to ...
- Taipei Times Interview <!--[if gte mso 9]> ...
- Have they lost their minds? Last week, Taiwan w...
- It's deja vu, and not in a good way My fellow Tai...
- Pride Over the past week as people have dropped b...
- Just one amongst millions Due to the events that ...
- April 2006
- May 2006
- September 2006
- May 2007
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- Current Posts